THE BARN, OLD SOWTONTOWN, PETER TAVY, TAVISTOCK, DEVON, PL19 9JR
Holiday let. Sleeps 6.
The Barn (36′ x 16′; 10m x 4.8m) has a large, open-plan first floor incorporating a kitchen, dining area and living area, with wide-ranging views of the surrounding countryside. Downstairs there are three bedrooms (one with a double bed, one with twin beds and one with full size, top quality bunk beds), a bathroom (with basin, toilet and bath with shower), and a second lavatory and wash room with tumble drier and washing machine. The ground floor is carpeted throughout and the original oak beams are left exposed.
- Private certified water supply (chlorine free and makes a great cup of tea!)
- Wood burning stove, oil-fired central heating, electric immersion water heater, radiators
- The first 90 units of electricity are included in the rent (any excess and any fuel used will be charged at cost price)
- Bed linen, duvets and pillows are included in the rent (towels provided at an additional charge on request)
- Internet access via ethernet cable
- Colour TV & DVD player
- Parking for two cars
- Stair gates, cot, and highchair on request
- Well-behaved pets welcome by arrangement
Click here for prices and availability!
The access statement for the Barn can be read here.