THE SHIPPEN, OLD SOWTONTOWN, PETER TAVY, TAVISTOCK, DEVON, PL19 9JR
Holiday let. Sleeps 4.
The Shippen (40′ x 12′; 12.2m x 3.6m) has an attractive open plan interior with a galleried bedroom and lots of natural stone and wood. The accommodation consists of a sitting room (which can be rearranged with 2 single beds or a double bunk), combined dining room and kitchen, bathroom (with basin, toilet and bath with shower) and gallery-level with a double bed and living area.
- Private certified water supply (chlorine free and makes a great cup of tea!)
- Central heating by our sustainable energy log boiler and a newly-installed, highly efficient wood burner
- The first 90 units of electricity are included in the rent (any excess and any fuel used will be charged at cost price)
- Bed linen, duvets and pillows are included in the rent (towels provided at an additional charge on request)
- Internet access via WLAN
- Electric cooker
- Colour TV & DVD player
- Parking for two cars
- Secluded cobbled yard with picnic table
- Stair gates, cot, and highchair on request
- Well-behaved pets welcome by arrangement
Click here for prices and availability!
The access statement for the Shippen can be read here.